health system reform, Rural Health, Rural Health Systems, MRHRC, Access/Insurance
This series of briefs were produced by the Maine Health Access Foundation (MeHAF) in conjunction with the Maine Rural Health Research Center to describe robust and innovative models and strategies from Maine and other parts of the country related to the areas of health finance and payment, governance, workforce, and service delivery that have the potential to be replicated or adapted here in Maine.
Other briefs in this series:
- Moving Rural Health Systems to Value-Based Payment
- Recruiting and Retaining Maine's Health Care Workforce
- Maine's Behavioral Health Services
- Service Delivery Advances in Care Coordination Emergency Care, and Telehealth
- Federally Qualified Health Center Initiatives
Learn more at www.mehaf.org
Maine Health Access Foundation (MeHAF)
Kahn-Troster, S., & Coburn, A. (2016). Innovations in rural health system development: Governance. Portland, ME: University of Southern Maine, Muskie School of Public Service, Maine Rural Health Research Center.