Cutler, Disabilty and Aging
This report is in response to a request made by Maine's Office of Adult Mental Health Services (OAMHS) to the Muskie School to anlayze existing housing data at the level of the regional community service networks (CSNs) and present information regarding the availability of various housing options by CSNs.
The sections of this report are:
- General Housing Affordability for Renter Households
- Homelessness in Maine Based on the Annual Point in Time Survey
- Inventory of Independent Housing for Adults with Mental Illness
- Inventory of Supported Living Options for Adults with Mental Illness
- Reported Unmet Housing Needs
Hemminger, H. (2008). Housing availability for clients of oamhs by community service network (csn) regions. Augusta, ME: University of Southern Maine, Muskie School of Public Service.