Five institutions of higher education formerly occupied the Gorham campus of University of Southern Maine: Western State Normal School (1878-1879), Gorham Normal School (1879-1945), Gorham Teachers College (1945-1965), Gorham State College (1965-1968), and Gorham State College of the University of Maine (1968-1969). Collection includes administrative records, publications, photographs, and memorabilia related to the institutions’ staff, faculty, and classes of students.
89 Boxes (48.5 Linear Feet) + 2 Oversize Boxes
Browse the Gorham Campus Archives Collections:
Gorham Campus Archives - Photographs