The Academy Building was dedicated on September 8, 1806. It was then leased to the State in 1878 for the use of Gorham Normal School.
The following images are architectural drawings of the Academy Building created in July of 1909.
To see a timeline of USM's history, please click HERE.
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.