The Lewiston-Auburn Club Richelieu, part of the wider Richelieu International network of charitable organizations, was founded in 1958 and ran through 2010. The materials were donated to the Collection on the club’s disbandment (as a result of declining membership). The club counted among its membership a large number of prominent local Franco-Americans and had links to Francophone countries and organizations worldwide.
Club Richelieu Lewiston-Auburn Collection, Franco-American Collection, University of Southern Maine
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.